PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website http://www.carederm.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by Laboratorios CareDerm S. L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice. The USER shall be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its company name is: Laboratorios CareDerm S.L.
Your tax identification number is: B91529933
Its registered office is at:
Laboratorios CareDerm S.L.
Yakarta Street, 3. Office 12. 41020 Seville (Spain)
Telephone: (+34) 954 660 404
All notifications and communications between the USERS and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of the above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The USER guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The USER expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, defensive of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law and order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder access to other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- To impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the holder of the corresponding rights is authorized or it is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website can be transferred to the USER.
In short, USERS who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use of or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions that are based on them.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is general in nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or up-to-dateness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered by this website.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and therefore will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ACTIVITIES OF ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to the owner of the website duly identifying, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigation related to the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, the Spanish clegislation will be applicable.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be construed as a guide without legal validity.