DESPIDERM EMULSION® 30 ml is a bleach with Natural Extracts. A mixture of exclusive de-pigmentation components, skin Nutrients and Natural Extracts, which intervene in melanin synthesis, blocking pigmentation production.
DespiDerm® Emulsion is an efficient product for the treatment of skin pigmentations.
DespiDerm® Emulsion 30 ml, together with other treatments it has the following advantages:
- Highly efficient in all types of Skin Pigmentations.
- It is compatible with any Photo type.
- It is safe.
- Very low erythema and flaking.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Treatment duration: 3 months.
- Apply twice a day (morning and night) for two weeks. For dark or heavily stained skin it can be used three times a day during the first week. After the third week only apply DespiDerm® Emulsion 30 ml at night and use GlykoCare 8% Cream ® in the mornings.
- DespiDerm® Bottle: In severe cases, after (30-40 days), apply the bottle contents directly on the Pigmentation.
In cases if required and for greater effectiveness of treatment and under medical supervision, be mixed with the Emulsion Despiderm and Bottle. In case of continued irritation discontinue treatment. We recommend using CareSun Cream-Gel Light Touch SPF 50+ and avoid sun exposure.
WARNING: CARESUN CREAM-GEL LIGHT TOUCH SPF 50+ SHOULD BE USED FOR EACH TREATMENT.
During the first days (from the first to the sixth), the following side-effects could be noted; erythema (redness), skin dropsy, itchiness, flaking and tautness, which is normal for this treatment. We therefore recommend using a CareSun Cream-Gel Light Touch SPF 50+ and avoid “SUN EXPOSURE”.
External use only.