WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role to play in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: generated by the page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
On the other hand, there is a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies.
- Cookies present.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies.
- Customization cookies.
- Analysis cookies.
- Advertising cookies.
- Compartmental advertising cookies.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Continue browsing, but modify the browser settings. In this way, you will be able to accept and reject the cookies you wish.
- Close. You may close the page if you do not agree to the use of the cookies indicated.
CHANGING THE COOKIES SETTINGS
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any other website by using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
- Chrome: Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy. support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”.
- FireFox: in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies.
- Internet Explorer: In the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy. windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″.
- Safari: In the menu option Preferences> Security. www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you should make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect.